Tuesday, June 17, 2014

FIRST CANCER PATIENT CURED BY GSSY

Jawaharlal Bohra
Jodhpur
Mo. 9829435457

I am Pushkarna Brahmin by birth and was working as a broker in Share market in Mumbai where my business was far well.
In 97-98 there was swelling in right side of mouth which started increasing day by day. On check up Doctordiagnosed it to be Cancer. Within 15days I had to go on bed. We took treatmentat various places for eight months but there was no relief.

Leaving no hope we came to Jodhpur our native place and showed to Dr. Arvind Mathur of MDM Hospital who advised to go to Mumbai to have treatment as Cancer was in initial stage. But we had came from Mumbai only we had no hope and my wife was crying.

Incidentally I met Sh. Ramdayal ji who was running STD booth where I saw Gurudev's poster. He told he can be cured for which I had to take Mantra initiation and do regular meditation and jap. I took initiation on the same evening and started doing meditation. I had under went Self Yogic Kriyas. After 27-28 days pus came out and after some time I started taking solid diets where I was on liquid diets from last 8months.

I had once again tested for YFC report which came out to be negative. My Doctor was surprised. Now I am completely Ok with Gurudev's Grace.

Courtesy - Spiritual Science Magzine 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment