Thursday, June 19, 2014

ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR ALL PROBLEMS - Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga


 Salil Dhananjay
Goregaon West Mumbai

I Salil Dhananjay resident of Goregaon West Mumbai had been suffering from no. of drastic diseases like Parkinsons , sizonephia and Accu Depression. I had shown to no. of Doctors including Neurologists Physicians and Psychologists but there was no hope of getting relief.

In 2009 I met Sh. Navneet Ji Hingu who gave me brief description of Guru Siyag's Siddha Yoga. After that I went to Gurudev 's Vasai Ashram and took Mantra Initiation through CD. Due to poor mental condition I was unable to do Mantra Jap or Meditation. My condition was getting worsened and people closed to me look pity over me.

After certain period of time I started doing regular meditation and Mantra Jap. Now started feeling somewhat better after few days. With the lapse of time my condition started improving and my financial condition also got better. I got consultancy job from no. of companies and environment at my home also gradually improved. All due to Gurudev's Grace.

I firmly believe that any type of problem can be solved through Gurudev s Grace. I request all my Guru Brothers and Sisters to deliver Gurudev s message to max. no. of people so that every one can be benefited

No comments:

Post a Comment