Thursday, June 19, 2014

Regain of Memory


 Prakash Tulsi Singh Parmar
202-Akansha Sai Nagar-Vasai , Mumbai.

Salutations to Lotus Feets of Gurudev due to whom my way of life changed

In December 2010 I suffered from Mental Fever. I showed to number of Doctors but there was no relief. Tuberculosis was detected in MRI done at Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital. In simple language Memory got blank. I could not remember any thing. Doctors said you could die in some months as there was no treatment for this disease.

One of our known person Jagdish Bhai from Thana district were known to us told about Gurudev and who took us to Vasai Ashram. I was initiated by CD. There Jeewan Bhai tried to explain us about Gurudev Siddha Yoga but I could not understand neither I could rely. However I was doing Gurudev's Nam Jap and Meditation regularly. Gradually my situation started improving and started going to Vasai Ashram regularly. After one month I got tested amazingly Doctor reduced the medicine doze and said its miracle. What you are doing. Now I am OK and doing my business well. All due to Gurudev 's Grace

Courtesy - Spiritual Science Magazine May 2014

1 comment:

  1. very knowledgeabe information for all of us.

    ReplyDelete